I am currently accepting Review Request. But before leaving a message, make sure that you have already read my terms and conditions for reviewing. And here it is:
* REVIEWS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. Requesting doesn’t mean I automatically accept to review your book. It’s still up to me if I want to review your book or not. No matter what my decision is, once you leave a request, I won’t leave you hanging. I WILL GIVE YOU A RESPONSE.
* YA is the priority of my Blog. But I do review MG, NA and A. I accept all genres under those FICTIONS, but I do prioritize: Contemporary Romance, Fantasy and Paranormal.
* I DO NOT REVIEW EROTICA, POETRY BOOKS AND GLBQT THEMED BOOKS and AUDIOBOOKS (sorry)
* I accept ebooks, print copies. I’m from the Philippines and I do understand that shipping cost a lot so i am happily accepting ebooks. (ARC or Finished Copies)
* I am open for guest posts and advertisements.
- GUEST POST: If you want to say hello to my followers or to be interviewed by me.
- ADVERTISEMENT: Say you have a new book, I CAN HELP YOU ADVERTISE IT ON MY BLOG, TWITTER AND FACEBOOK PAGE.
NOTE: This is ONLY APPLICABLE to the genres I prefer. Also, my Blog is a child safe blog. So I do not accept request that have a malicious or offensive cover.
* When leaving a message (review request, Guest post, Advertisement) PLEASE leave a detailed message.
- Title, Book Description, and the cover.
- Whether you want me to pick the topic or you.
- Information about the book you want to advertise.
***THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST***
To leave a request, you can email me (the reviewer) at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to connect with me:
Just leave a message and wait for 2-3 days for a response.
I do not include the sypnosis of the book when I review. Usually it’s 2 to 3 paragraphs and it focuses on why did i choose to review it, my thoughts about the characters, plot and the writing. Included are my likes and dislikes about the whole book.
CONFIDENTIALITY: I understand and agree that any ARC’s received are copyrighted material and belongs only to the Author. I will not reproduce, share, or pirate any copies sent to the blog/blogger.